Canadian construction company Kidco Construction Canada has confirmed that it will be actively recruiting for over 100 positions at Jobs Expo 2013, an employment and recruitment fair, which will be held in Dublin’s Croke Park on Saturday 16 and Sunday 17 February.
Kidco Construction operates the largest fleet of earthmoving equipment in Southern Alberta, and is a full service contractor specialising in highways, municipal public works, residential, commercial land development, trucking, basement foundations and underground utility installations.
Kidco Construction is looking to fill the following positions:
- Single and twin engine scrapers (613, 621 631, 651, 627, 637 and 657)
- Excavators (200- 385 Caterpillar; 350, 470, 870 John Deere; 200 Komatsu)
- Dozers (D-6 to D-11)
- Rigid frame and articulated rock trucks (769, 773, 775 Rigid Frame)
- Water trucks
All of the positions are located in Calgary, Southern Alberta.
Advice and career opportunities will be available from a number of other companies at Jobs Expo 2013, including:
- Sky Ireland who is looking to fill 600 positions,
- Acorn Life, Irish Life Assurance Company
- Dept of Health Western Australia recruiting doctors, nurses and health professionals
- Municipal Construction, Newfoundland, Canada
- Hourglass Education Recruitment for primary/secondary school teachers
Jobs Expo 2013 is run by Learning Ireland, the publisher of websites Nightcourses.com, Gotocollege.ie, Postgrad.ie, Corporatetraining.ie and Learning.ie. Learning Ireland also operates ‘Which Course Expo’ a further learning education fair which has run for the past five years.
Find out more at http://www.jobsexpo.ie/